Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Ramblings from the frozen tundra

So Lauren started back up on her blogging. Made me remember I had this page too. Ijust converted from the old blogger to the *new and improved* google blogger. Very nice. One less log in to keep striaght. I checked my profile and I've had 9 views...whoo hooo! Thanks Lauren!

Last year I had an easy winter. Very little in the sub-zero temps. We just had 12 straight days of sub-zero temps. Although -31 doesn't feel as cold as I thought it would, it's still MOTHERFUCKING cold. Today we reached a balmy high of 5 degrees. Praise the Lord.

Speaking of praising the Lord. I have been thinking of going back to church. I even spent an evening googling local searches. I went aobut it very logically, created a favorites folder of the churches I found. I suppose if the church doesn't have a website, chances are I'm not going to try it out. How else are you going to seduce those of us who work in IT? God can build a website anytime he wants. Ijust want to find a church that has people my age and where I don't have to talk about God's plan for my life. I think church has wonderful attributes, I just don't want to walk around sounding like a drone babbling on about God.

Well, I took a Tylenol Cold PM like 2 hours ago and I'm still awake. Sore throat...not a good start for what I fear is an impending cold. Oh and I have a date next Tuesday. We shall see. One has to be good eventually, right?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?