Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Open Letter to Felicia

Oh the Boundary Waters. Nature at it's best... lakes, wildlife, peace and quiet. Unless of course you are traveling with Felicia.

I spent the last 4 days in the boundary waters with my friend and her two cousins. One cousin, very nice and would like to get to know her better. The other is FELICIA.

First let me tell you that my friend WARNED me about Felica. I warn people about my family all the time but am always told that I make them out to be far worse then they actually are. This is what I had in mind after the warnings I got. Oh she can't be as bad as all that. OMFG! She's WORSE!

Felicia thinks the world revolves around her. Every single conversation has to be about her or directed at her. Felicia, the world does not revolve around you. You arne't skinny and your outfits are not cute. I don't care how many people you tell me told you so.

Felicia, you are supposed to take your medicine for a reason. Do the world a favor, go back on your meds and find a good, nay, great therapist! We will all thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?